Get Straight Teeth in Santa Barbara
At King Dental Group in Santa Barbara, we are thrilled to help you and your family achieve the straight teeth you desire by offering orthodontics to both children and adults. We understand that having crooked teeth can be a source of discomfort socially and physically, and want to help our patients feel happy and comfortable with their smiles.
Our team offers a couple of different orthodontics options that can help you get the straight teeth you want if you are in the Santa Barbara area, including Goleta and Montecito. Two of our great orthodontics options include Crozat dental appliances and Invisalign.
A Crozat is a special dental appliance made of wire that can be used to help patients achieve their straight teeth goals. They can also be used to help children with proper arch development.
A Crozat has many great advantages including:
- Speech | Traditional braces can cause problems with speech. With a Crozat it is much easier to speak normally.
- Hygiene | Because Crozats are removable, it is much easier to keep your teeth clean and healthy.
- Stability | If your children have arches in their mouth that could use a little help, a Crozat can provide the stability their mouth needs.
- Comfort | Crozats are comfortable to wear, because they are custom made for your mouth. The force from a Crozat is also less than braces, which means it is a more comfortable solution for straight teeth.
- Appearance | A Crozat is usually not immediately visible to people looking at your smile.
Invisalign is a clear braces system that can be used to gently straighten teeth.
Invisalign provides a number of benefits, including:
- Comfort | Invisalign uses clear plastic trays to gently help you obtain straight teeth over time. These straightening trays (called aligners) are custom made to fit your mouth.
- Convenience | With traditional braces, you always have to worry about food getting stuck in your teeth, and the special care needs required by your braces. Invisalign’s removable trays allow patients to continue to take care of their teeth normally and eat the foods they love.
- Time | Traditional braces can take approximately two years to complete treatment. Invisalign works to help you have a straighter, more beautiful smile in a period of about nine months to one year.
If you have any questions about Crozats or Invisalign, please contact us today! Dr. King is excited to offer these wonderful orthodontics services to his patients in the Santa Barbara area, from Montecito to Goleta.